The latest revision date for this policy can be found at the bottom of this page.
- We will never send you irrelevant emails
- You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time
- You have the right to request that we remove any information we may hold on you
- We will never sell, lease, make public or distribute your personal information
- Data is to only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
Our website is designed to comply with the following legislation:
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- UK Data Protection Act 1998
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
Who we are
Sennet Insurance Services Limited
Registered Office Address: 1 Oaten Hill Place, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3HJ
Company Registration Number: 03006668
What information do we collect and where is this stored?
We collect the following information about you if you complete a contact form on our website:
- Full name
- Company name (if applicable)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other information you supply relevant to your enquiry
This information is stored in our secure website database and a copy is sent to us via email.
Website Visitor Tracking
Like many websites, our website uses Google Analytics to monitor and track traffic to our website. The data Google Analytics collects is anonymous, and helps us to understand which pages of our website are the most visited, where people may have found out about our website and how they navigate through our website. We use this information to try and improve both the content we offer and the overall usability of our website.
The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use.
We do not currently operate an email newsletter, if we do decide this would be of benefit in marketing relevant services to you in the future we will contact you to request explicit consent before adding you to any form of email mailing list.
How will we use the information you provide?
We collect information about you to understand your requirements and to try to provide you with the best service we can. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our services and communication of our services.
- Possibly contacting you with marketing material in response to your enquiry. You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or by contacting us directly.
- A member of our team may contact you to respond to your enquiry.
- Sennet Insurance Services Limited will not share your information with any third parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields.
To see which specific cookies we are using on this website, and to enable or disable them please visit.
For more information about cookies please visit the ICO website using this link: https:/ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
Access to your information and revisions
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your information be deleted from our records.
- To exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com.
- We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the steps we have taken.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you.
Data relating to your enquiries that is sent from your web browser to our web server, or from our web server to your web browser, will be protected using encryption technology.
How to contact us